This software makes it super easy for everyone by giving instructions. All you have to do is connect your faulty iOS device and follow the on-screen instructions one by one. It also helps you to downgrade your iOS device while protecting your data. Without entering any password, you can reset your unresponsive iOS device in seconds by using this tool. This program doesn’t ask you to be a tech-savvy person.
- If all the above solutions cannot fix the issue – iPhone keeps crashing and restarting, perhaps there is a hardware problem.
- Product updated successfully, but an error occurred restoring the settings.
- So, before jumping in the solution section, make sure you check the following tips.
- With your phone and Victron product connected to VictronConnect, go to the “Product info” page, click on “Update” and open the correct firmware file.
- You can preview the repaired files before recovery.
Apple notes that even with the new technology, it does not solve all the errors and problems the Apple Watch can have. With that, Apple still recommends users to bring their Apple Watches to an Apple Store for repair after the firmware fix in the iPhone has been unsuccessful. The program will detect and show some basic info about your device. Please ensure that all the info is correct, then click the “Download” button to download the firmware that matches your device. Apple firmware problems can now be fixed using the iPhone.
If you still experience problems, try using a 2.4GHz network on your iPhone instead of 5GHz. It is also essential to ensure that you are not using a captive or 802.1X network. Public or company Wi-Fi networks may not work to restore your Apple Watch. Try again at home here or using a Wi-Fi network that isn’t restricted. If you experience any issues, check out the troubleshooting section below. As reported by MacRumors, with the new software upgrade, the Apple Watch now has new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
After that, you can recover the needed files and data. Here, you can read this post Recover from iCloud to learn more details on how to do this. After knowing the main causes of the “iPhone stuck on Apple logo” issue, you need to retrieve data in the stuck phone first. To achieve this goal, you are strongly recommended to download a professional third-party iPhone data recovery tool. Are you facing an iPhone stuck on the Apple logo issue? If you want to fix it, this post shows several feasible ways and explains how to use MiniTool Software to recover files from an iPhone with the white Apple screen of death.
- Now, just follow the simple steps below to save your iPhone without data loss.
- You can contact Apple support free assistance on any iOS issue.
- The firmware will be downloaded and installed on the device.
- Finally, remove the device causing the problem and use your PC normally.
Step 2 Select to download a new firmware. Just click the Download button to initiate the operation process.